Orientation Runs (with restrictions 2021)
Date and Location
- Saturday July 17, 2021.
- Restriction: runners can go out in groups of 6 people and remain distanced. Wear a mask at the start and remove it after you start running.
- Heather Trail options: meet at Blackwall Peak (across from the resort, drive up to the lower parking lot). Look for a Fat Dog crew vehicle sign. Check out the routes below in case you need to leave a car at a different trailhead.
- Only if we use the Paradise Valley route: Whatcom Trail out and back into Paradise Valley. Meet at Cascade parking lot on Hwy 3. This is 33-40 km or further if you want. Print the desciption.
- Note that trail work can be done on the next day.
There are distance options as outlined below.
Heather Trail Options
- 26 or 40 km out and back from Blackwall Peak.
- 40 or 53 km Bonnevier to Heather to Nicomen and return to Blackwall Peak.
- 38 km Blackwall to Cayuse Flats point to point.
- 33-40 km out and back from Cascade parking lot up Whatcom and Dewdney to Tulameen Camp (or further).