Where to Stay
LogisticsThis is a point to point race with the finish line at Lightning Lake in Manning Park. You will be transported to your start by a bus or by your crew. See the Race Guide Schedule of Events PAGE 3.
You cannot leave your car at the start because there is no way to get back.
Parking LogisticsThe race finishes in Manning Park at Lightning Lake so your car needs to be in Manning Park near the resort. There is an overflow lot at the ski hill if needed.
- For the standard Keremeos to Manning route, leave your car at Manning Park Resort and we will bus you to the race start.
- For the Paradise Valley Alternative route, leave your car at Manning Park Resort and we will bus you to the race start.
Finish Line Where to Stay
- Manning Park Lodge is very close to the finish. Call them to book a room: 1-604-668-5922 (online will appear full because it is booked for the race but it may not be full). This resort has chalets, new premium cabins sleep 11 people, standard cabins, lodge standard room and queen rooms, mini suites. Tell them you are staying for the race. If you are staying at the lodge, you can leave your car in the resort parking lot during the race.
- Share a cabin? Have a cabin to share or need a cabin? Use this link to find other racers (will be updated later).
- Manning Eastgate Motel. Just 15 minutes away from the resort, near the Esso gas station in Eastgate. Has 4 queen suites.
- Eastgate community. There are cabins to rent in Eastgate just 15 minutes away from the resort. Contact us and we will forward an email for an Eastgate cabin (various number of beds).
- Sunshine Valley resort cabins and RV park is between Manning Park and Hope. Airbnb for Sunshine Valley.
- Hope is 45 minutes away from Manning Park Lodge and has many motels.
- Princeton is 35 minutes from Manning Park and has lots of motels. Another link for Princeton.