Start TimesSee Schedule of Events on page 3 of the Race Guide.
- 120 mile at 10 a.m. Friday at Lakeview Creek Campground parking lot on Ashnola River Road near Keremeos.
- Relay at 10 a.m. Friday at Lakeview Creek Campground parking lot on Ashnola River Road near Keremeos.
- 70 mile at 7 a.m. Saturday in Manning Park across from Manning Park Lodge on north side of Hwy 3; drive or take the bus up the paved road to top parking lot to start on Heather Trail.
- 50 mile at 9 a.m. Saturday at Cayuse Flats on Hwy 3.
- 40 mile at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sumallo Grove on Hwy 3.
Rides BoardLink to Rides Board for 2019 (Google Docs). Or use Open Ride to share driving or get a ride.
How to Get ThereFrom Vancouver, take Highway 1 to Hope, then Highway 3 (Crowsnest Highway) toward Princeton and stop in Manning Park. It takes about 2.5-3 hours to get there. Allow plenty of time. See Crew and Relay Team Driving Instructions.
Pacers120 milers and 70 milers can have pacers.
Pick up a bib at any package pickup. Racers over 60 years may have a pacer for full route.
Pacers can run with 120 milers from Bonnevier on provided you have checked in with the aid station; one pacer at a time (you could have one pacer do miles 60 to 90 and then another pacer do miles 90 to 120).
If you want to be a pacer and don't have a partner, or you need a pacer, sign up on this Pacers Board for 2019.
After the RaceJoin us for a barbecue at Lightning Lake, soak in the lake, go to the Loon Lagoon for a shower and hot tub, or just hang out at the lake before the awards presentation.
WeatherManning Park current weather.
Lightning Safety tips.
Keremeos current weather
Avg Max = 32 C / 89.6 F
Avg Min =14 C / 57.2 F
Avg precipitation = 2.8 mm / 0.1 inch
Hope (near Manning Park)
Avg Max = 28 C / 82.4 F
Avg Min = 14.4 C / 57.92 F
Avg precipitation = 1.07 mm / 0.04 inches